Wednesday 23 December 2015

The Christmas Delivery

There's a bit of a story here. My colleague had ordered for her boyfriend a Star Wars R2D2 alarm clock which projects the time onto the ceiling. There are a number of variants of this thing on the market, and she ordered the one with good reviews about 4 weeks ahead of Christmas so that it would arrive in time.

So yesterday (22nd December) when it hadn't arrived yet, she phoned up the supplier, who said that it must have got lost in the post (I've heard that excuse before, and I don't believe it). They also said they were out of stock and wouldn't be getting any in until January. My colleague was not happy.

Extremely "not happy".
In fact, proper British "not happy".

So I put this little vignette together to try and lighten her day today.

Which it did.  This is the droid you are looking for.
Happy Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment